Monday, November 24, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Blisses

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the Autumn tree" - Emily Bronte


Bliss...watching you try to catch a falling leaf while raking in the tide...






















Bliss...in the morning when we saw the sun rise between the towering, bare trees.

















Oh so many blisses...

welcome to earth, Cedar Leonard Kroon and Harper Jude Soule!

"I happen to be here
a leaf among days & when mornings fall
awaken I happen to hear...
what claim does the leaf have to air that sculpted its
sail or the ground to which it fell...
I happened to be here now
I happened to see what I have seen" - Raphael (These Clues)

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.ment)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:07 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your pictures remind me how much I love Fall!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

i've been anxiously awaiting the births of these two little angels...how magical that they would arrive on the very same day ;-)
xo

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home