Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Dark Side of Satch






















One of our neighbors gave Satch a black cherry Halloween lollipop that turned his tongue black. He wanted to photograph himself in the bathroom mirror. I kept my hand on the camera for fear of it being dropped into the sink.

Some little known Satch facts:
  • He freaks if he gets even a drop of water on his face and immediately screams for a towel.
  • He freaks when he has snot and yells, "BOOGERS...TISSUE!"
  • If no tissue is available, he'll wipe snot on me and run away.
  • He will no longer eat anything green.
  • He will no longer eat tomato sauce.
  • Now that he understands not to interrupt me when I'm on the phone, he just stands next to me and repeats everything I'm saying until I can no longer speak English.
The shower is too loud, the light is too bright, it's not the right fork, spoon, cup (you name it), but I love him madly.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:02 AM

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kim said...

Oh but he's soooooooooooooo cute!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

thanks, t1.
it's the cuteness that gets me every time.
xo

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad he's perfect.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

So funny! You just never know what to expect from the day to day.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Jessica Monte said...

What a funny post! I'm totally looking forward to the days when my little girl reaches such a stage. It sounds like you and Sach are having a great time together. =)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick, Becca, and Chris rate this post 5 stars :)

From Nick and Becca: "We think Satch is really cute"

From Chris: "We think Satch is really funny"

From all of us: "We hope to see you again soon!"

Angela

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home