Monday, October 20, 2008

Unreluctant Soul: Love and Wings

"this is the birth
day of life, and love and wings...
(now the ears of my ears are awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened) - e.e. cummings

We've had a beautiful, albeit busy week: a visit from loved ones, a birthday celebration, a trip to the ER, a Halloween party, a hot air balloon festival, a hay ride, some laughter and some floating,.




*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:30 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

We are huge Mr. Knick Knack fans. One of these days I will probably run into you at one of his concerts. Where is he playing now that the weather is cooling down?

6:53 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

Hi Wendy

I have missed your regular posts, It feels like you have been away for much longer than a week. I am so happy that you are back again.

The E.E. Cummings quote you included in this post is beautiful. A new life certainly does have the power to awaken your senses and mind.

Sounds like you have had a wonderful week, with the exception of a trip to the ER. Goodness, I hope everything is now ok.

Satch is one gorgeos little man. He brings a smile to my face. It is obvious that he is one happy boy.

Lots of love
Elise

6:55 PM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

what a busy, wonderful week! {except for the emergency room}. hope everything is fine.
love!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home