Monday, October 06, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Melody

"Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonder as to who we are, and for what, whence and whereto. " - Ralph Waldo Emerson

















A scene from "Music Friends" taught by the luminous Greta Ehrig at our local community center.










*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure
to include your link in the comment)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:05 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger jenica said...

this is just beautiful!

i'm emailing you at wendycook.com do you check that one?

xoxo

4:31 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

So totally fabu! These are terrific.

When you get a sec, can you point me to the Jen Gray Squam thank you vid you mentioned in your last comment on my blog?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

sure thing, sistafriend, here it is
http://www.jengray.com/archives/001080.html

4:47 AM  
Blogger Nancy Bea Miller said...

Lovely shots! How did you get the blurry at the edges effect?

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails