Thursday, October 23, 2008

Choice

"I choose to inhabit my days" - Dawna Markova

Scenes from our Sunday: kettle corn, southern sweet tea, bubbling hot cherry cobbler, live Bluesgrass music, hay rides, hills for rolling upon, horses grazing on paddocks bathed in golden sunlight, beautiful views in every direction...and the balloons....THE BALLOONS!!!










And while you're at it, float on over to Keri's blog and lend a hand. Have a good weekend...see you Monday.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:13 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten Michelle said...

such beautiful photos, wendy.
that blue sky is such a beautiful backdrop to the moments you've captured.
have a wonderful weekend.
xo

2:13 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

Hi Wendy

Ahh post card perfect pictures of such precious times. Beauty full.

I went over to Keri's blog, but unfortunately was too late to help out with the donations - the donation link was closed as the goal had already been reached. But, I now have a new blog I can't wait to explore further. Hopefully there will be another opportunity for me to lend a hand and help.

Lots of love
Elise

11:59 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

i just love how your process your photos. so magical.

hope you have a wonderful weekend.

xoxo

12:00 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

That boy is just so darn yummy!

Speaking of which, how does one make kettle corn? Do you know? I love that stuff. Bet I could find me a recipe on the intertubes, but asking friends is so much more fun...

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home