Monday, September 29, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Whispered


Mama, what's a life?

A life is the span of time that someone or something is alive and I guess the experiences we have during the time we are alive.

What's the best part of your life?

YOU...and the day you were born was the happiest day of my life.


What was your favorite part of today?


Umm...early this morning when you were on my lap and we were hugging and you felt so warm and still smelled of sleep. What was your favorite part of the day, Satch?

Being with you.
*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.




*Excerpt from our whispered conversation in bed last night before we both fell asleep.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:04 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those sleepy conversations...

8:20 AM  
Blogger jenica said...

beautiful. i just posted a most alive monday as well.

xoxo

2:51 PM  
Blogger denise said...

I love that. He is such a sweet boy.


Today G said was on my lap playing with my hair and said he found his one true place. I asked where? He said here, on earth, with you, mama. Sigh.

Aren't they the best?

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home