Monday, September 22, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Seize the Day!

The most important thing you leave behind is the stuff that turns into treasures when children find it. - Brian Andreas

Last Tuesday eve, we took Satch to watch the bats fly over Lake Newport and afterwards the children got to see some bats up close over at Brown's Chapel. The space was so cool and I couldn't concentrate on the adorable bats, all I could think about was...it would be a great space for an art show! hmmmmm


















Upon our return from Satch's music class last Thursday, he started shouting "seize the day" at the bus stop. Thankfully I had my camera handy.

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:33 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger denise said...

:) Bravo!

I love that. The other day we were hanging out eating ice cream and someone went by arguing on the phone as they walked their dog. The boys ask why this person has to ALWAYS be on the phone...but anyway. A yelled - THIS IS YOUR LIFE! Right now! Live it!

She seemed startled and then unsure if he was talking to her. He was.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm totally going to take Annabelle over to Brown's Chapel to see the bats. This past weekend she just received her first rub on tattoo for Halloween, and guess what? It was a bat!

Lovely photo by the way. =)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home