Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stillness

“Soft stillness, and the night
Become the touches of sweet harmony.” - William Shakespeare















During the afternoon Satch-nap I found a few moments for relaxation with a Still Point Inducer by Upledger Institute. I was first introduced to still point via an amazing chiropractor back in NYC. She also did craniosacral therapy and when she rested my noggin in her hands to induce still point, I felt my body turn to "butta". This nifty little gadget will cradle your head in the same way and allow your body to relax. So simple, so wonderful.

When I'm not using it, Satch sticks it under his shirt and pretends to have "boobies".

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:01 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger denise said...

Oooh, I haven't seen one like that. I have a wooden neck torture device given to me during one of my back thing-a-ma-moments, but that looks actually COMFORTABLE! :)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home