Monday, June 30, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Pear Share


Satchel is just wild about his friend R. He was even willing to share his extremely juicy pear with her. THAT is how much he adores her.
















(Photo taken by PK Dews)

And seeing Satch flying his kite over at Ikea Hacker was a real treat!

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:28 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger denise said...

How wonderful to have good friends near. We need more of that. Nice photo! :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

what a sweet friendship! definitely a 'most alive moment'
kisses
v

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home