Monday, May 05, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Brightness of Peace Skilfully Curled


"love is a place
& through this place of
love move
(with brightness of peace)
all places....

'Tween bits of yuckiness, a bus trip to the doctor for a weird rash on Satchel's back, seasonal allergies, an inhaler and a sinus rinse - there are moments like this that keep me afloat.

yes is a world
& in this world of
yes live
(skilfully curled)
all worlds" - e.e. cummings













Inspired by the "stick letters" on Kids Craft Weekly, I made this for our wall to remind me to say "yes" as often as possible!

And I've just received a letter requesting THIS piece and THIS piece for an upcoming political art exhibition at the Clara M. Eagle Gallery from Sept - Nov to coincide with the upcoming election. (More as it draws near)

AND the most wonderful thing of all....Satch has been sleeping through the night for approximately 4 weeks now. I didn't dare mention it earlier as I couldn't quite believe it myself. That's 2 years and 11 months of night waking....1,065 sleepless nights behind us!

YES!


How long will it take for the bags under my eyes to go away?

(Happy Cinco de Mayo to those who celebrate! Hmmm...I think I'll make some Mexican food for dinner tonight!)
*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home