Monday, April 28, 2008

Most Alive Monday: And the Winner Is...


What a week....













The not-so-good part: our wee boy is now allergic to tree pollen! The very good part: we scored big at the library book sale and had lunch with friends in town center; we rode on Thomas the Train; our Mother's Day gifts are completed and ready to be shipped; Satchel's birthday goody-buckets are almost finished; and we got some nifty treats at a local yard sale!

(The Roundhouse ceiling)






























(a wee boy and a REALLY big door)

























A happy passenger!

























Feeling a bit allergic.







(Danger keep off)

Swollen eyes notwithstanding, my wonder boy pulled a name from a hat and the winner is.......

Thank you all for sharing your wonders and inspiring me all week long, for allowing me an opportunity to give (Thank you, Ginger) which feels so darn good!

 The two pink houses on Swinks Mill Road,
witnessing bamboo
and backhoes that chase raccoons
and peepers from their vernal pools,
dream of sycamores on Swinks Mill Road.


- Greta Ehrig (excerpt from Two Pink Houses on Swink's Mill Road)*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure to include your link in the comment)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:06 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryn said...

i just love that cute pic and that satch picked my name!
big hug!
smiles and thanks to the most creative mama / son team around.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home