Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Creative Family

I recently received a review copy of ,"The Creative Family", by Amanda Blake Soule of Soule Mama Blog! The book is exactly what I expected. It is every bit as beautiful and mindful as her blog! It's a book about choosing to live a creative life, nurturing the imaginations of our children and connecting as a family. Sprinkled with inspiring quotes, gorgeous photographs, simple projects and thoughtful activities, this book will inspire you to celebrate the love that you share as a family in a joyful new way.

"The Creative Family" is a guide for (please pardon the pun, but it is the only word that truly describes it) soulful living!

AND...in honor of National Poetry month, I offer these words...

Forgotten Language by Shel Silverstein

Once I spoke the language of the flowers,
Once I understood each word the caterpillar said,
Once I smiled in secret at the gossip of the starlings,
And shared a conversation with the housefly in my bed.
Once I heard and answered all the questions of the crickets,
And joined the crying of each falling dying flake of snow,
Once I spoke the language of the flowers. . . .

How did it go?
How did it go?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home