Monday, March 24, 2008

Most Live Monday: Hooked



















Satchel found a new use for the dough hook to his great grandmother's mixer....playing pirates!

(no worries, the hook isn't sharp)
Yesterday we took Satch to see his first film "Horton Hears a Who", and today we'll be making "WHO bread".
*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure to include your link in the comment)


Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home