Monday, March 10, 2008

Most Alive Monday: First Bloom


 First bloom of the season from Satch...























and worn in my greying locks!



















 *About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure to include your link in the comment)


Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:38 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We have similar yellow flowers blooming. I felt so much hope when I first saw them. Have I told you recently that Satch is adorable?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

thank you, m. (i've missed you here, though i visit your blog frequently to hear your voice).

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:)

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home