Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Part Two: Bugs, Bugs and more Bugs!


Since it was a three day weekend, we took Satch to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History on Monday where I became obsessed with the symmetry of the rotunda and stairwells even though we were there to see the Bugs!  We took a walk through the Butterfly Pavilion where I picked up a winged hitch hiker on my back. 

We checked out some dinosaur bones and then went to lunch. It was 60 degrees and Satch wanted to dine alfresco so we walked over to Teaism for some cold noodles with peanut-lime dressing and a slice of grilled bread with mango chutney.

On the way back, I found myself on the other side of the lens...

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:49 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you are! Glory be.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see you on the other side wen!!
peanut-lime dressing?????
c'mon.. for real??
with cold noodles?
hahahaha...I'm laughing at the thought of trying to serve that to Jim! hahahahahaha..
he would never be so brave to try such a thing.. I wish I started my kids off trying all types of cuisine..instead we;re stuck in a grilled cheese and tomato soup rut going on 3 or 4 months now!!
xoxoxox
Julie

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to catch up here and see all the fun you're having! We wish we were there.

WOW!! WaWOW! WOW!hat an amazing picture of you and Satch! Did Robert take that? I want a copy of this to put in our hall of fame. You both are just....SHINING.

loved seeing your beautiful mugs on my screen this morning,

pixie

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home