Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cat Nips


Satch planted the fresh basil after we made some tomato risotto (an idea borrowed from his Grandmother S). I had visions of having fresh basil whenever we wanted it, but Elvis (our cat) ate it...he ATE the basil!

We are enjoying a new shadow casting book in our bedtime book basket! It makes bedtime an exciting event. Satch is fascinated to learn that some animals only come out at night.

Nocturnal animals have become a new topic of conversation for Satch at bedtime as well as other non-sequitur notions...

"I don't have a blow hole, mama, I have a nose"!

Have a good weekend!

*Word from the Oz is that my tag cloud will no longer work until Blogger does something. In the meantime, I tried to make an index with links. However, it does not bring up all the posts in each chapter.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home