Thursday, November 08, 2007

Because Because Because Because Because


Because of the wonderful things SHE does...



















(photo: my son walking backwards)


One of my favorite mamas and pips is flying in from Cali today and we are dancing for joy over here on the East coast. Tomorrow we will ALL be driving to a secret location...a cottage that we rented in Woodstock, NY to spend the weekend together with this lovely bean and circle around this inspiring guerilla for a blessingway and other magic. Dare I mention that we haven't actually met in person?

Upon chatting with a friend recently about my upcoming adventure, she asked, "Oh my gosh, Wen, is that like the craziest thing you've ever done"? To which I replied, "No...this is really NOT the craziest thing I've ever done". And while speaking with Pix on the phone yesterday, she told me that a friend of hers asked her that very same question.

Crazy? Hmmm....I think of it more as living at the edge of our skin.

We're off to SEE!
Have a good weekend, everyone!
Will be back and MOST alive on Monday TUESDAY!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:12 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My glass is raised.

10:08 AM  
Blogger jessamyn said...

sending good ju ju towards that beautiful circle of women. blessingway happiness.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home