Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Getting Well

He held my hair to his nose and said, "Mmmm smez good".

And now for some Satchelese....

Gaga bay bayz - strawberries
Boo bay bayz - blueberries
Cookin pan - any pot or pan
Onj doos - orange juice
Muk - Milk
Ah goo gad - other side
Dachoo hav it the this - can I have this?
Etta pent - elephant
Utta penz I seeyum - I see your underpants
Coo coo rain all abawd - Choo choo train, all aboard
Ma nee nee - macaroni
Ba detti - spaghetti

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:43 AM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sweet!

I'm glad he's on the mend :)

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ba-detti...oh i loved this post...so cute

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the red topper always fixes me up too.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

so cute! i should make a list too, fiona's words are half spanish, half english.

3:43 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

WAY cute! how often does anyone get to say *utta penz i seeyum?* hehe

1:06 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

well, jenica, come on over to our house and find out for yourself. we were at the book store with a friend recently and she informed me that she could see my underpants. it seems since i became a mom, my pants don't hang the same way, and if i'm not wearing a belt...well you know.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home