Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ready, Set, GO!


















Things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Singin', Twirlin' and Dancin' at Satchel's music and rhythm class this morning.
  2. Splashin' at Satchel's Aqua Tots class on Sunday because Dada had a second surgery on his wrist and can't get it wet.
  3. A tribal gathering in November with FOUR of the most - awesome - inspiring - mamas in the whole blogging kingdom at a cozy little cottage in the mountains...where there will be laughter, good eats, and hopefully a spontaneous dance or two. Nina, I'm ready to dance around the table with you! You know that scene in Amelie when she melts into a puddle...well if she were bursting into a cloud of rainbow colored confetti, that would be me right now.
  4. OH! and the library book sale tomorrow!



And judging by the lack of responses to the Genius Hair Giveaway, I'm guessing that my little family must have the smartest hair in all the land!

See you Monday...Have a good weekend, everyone!

*Back again...seems we have a winner: (drum roll) Meet genius, Isaiah! Thanks for playing, Nancy!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:09 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty said...

Hi Wendy,
I followed you over to thank you for your lovely comment on my wonder woman jumper, and explored your blogs- I'm so inspired! By your courage, and by the wonderful life you've created for yourself and your family.
Thanks for writing about it!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home