Monday, September 24, 2007

Most Alive Monday

"I hear in my mind
all this music" - Regina Spektor

One of the most alive choices we've made recently was to sign Satch up for "Music Friends" with Greta Ehrig to nurture his love of music. Here are some scenes from our music class last Thursday....














 Satch is obsessed with stringed instruments and Greta let him touch her guitar...this was his face afterward.


Satch received his first temporary tattoo for being such a good little rocker. He kept looking at it the whole way home. His joy was palpable!








*I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive choice" in the comments section.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:30 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not have a picture of this Wendy, but here is my Most Alive Moment in 1,000 words.

One day last week, after school, I went with Georgia into her room and she made a sweeping gesture with her arm, indicating the whole world, the universe of possibilities, and said, "We can do anything you want. We can dress up the dolls. We can fix their hair. We can give them a tea party. We can play school with them. Anything at all that you want. It's your choice." Realizing that she was unable to conceive that any of these options might not be my choice at all, recognizing that this was the complete, open-hearted expression of her generosity, I accepted the gift.

We played doll beauty parlor for two hours and I was really good at it.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures--he is such a cutie! I think my son would really enjoy a music program like this, too.

I'll be sure to take a look at the Flickr pool. I love the "most alive" idea.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home