Monday, September 17, 2007

Most Alive Monday

"Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness" - Rumi


My flowery summer window has been faded by the sun...

so my most alive choice was to have some artsy mama fun and redecorate the studio window with some giant flying Monarchs and a sign that looks like an over sized red border label. But...now that I'm looking at the photos, I don't think the red border label is edgy enough so I'm in the process of creating a new sign that looks like a label tape from one of those old hand held clicker label maker thingers from the 70's. (I had one when I was a kid and I labeled everything that wasn't nailed down) Stay tuned for new photos...

This morning, as I walked downstairs to pour myself a cup of coffee and saw the pile of dishes in the sink and the 2 loads of laundry that need folding, I realized that the chores will always wait...the muse isn't always as patient.

I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive choice" in the comments section.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home