Wisdom & Greatness
Starting our holiday weekend early. Will be back Tuesday with a new "mom to mom" interview. I'll resume "Most Alive Mondays" the following week, but you can still upload to the most alive flickr pool.
In the meantime, let me leave you with my list of irks:
- books with buttons and sound (why can't a book be a book?)
- pop-up books that have absolutely no storyline (all fluff, no substance)
- packaging toys with books as a way to bait children (manipulative)
- supermarkets that print company logos on their free balloons (it would be much more generous, not to mention cost effective, for the store to give away blank balloons. I wrote a letter to Trader Joe's asking them to stop marketing to children).
- all forms of branding
- antagonistic comments by anonymous readers (why are they always anonymous?) Some bloggers are being forced to ban anonymous comments or turn off the comments section altogether. See here, for a particularly nasty one.
Have a good weekend everyone!