Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pop Pop Pop!

We bought an air popper so Satchel could watch the popcorn pop and fly into the bowl. It was very exciting for him. He clapped, the corn popped and we played Laurie Berkner's "Popcorn song" for the event. (I forgot to post this video earlier)

By the way...I need to tidy up the blog a bit. I was thinking about ditching the recipe swap in my sidebar....tell me, should it stay or should it go? Also, does anyone now how to create a second sidebar on the left so I can divide some of the info?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:28 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i adore your blog, you are such an amazing mama!

i vote for keeping the recipes...i always need a little inspiration from time to time.

Vickie

2:18 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thank you Vickie. Satch is amazing, not me...but thanks.

Humbled,
Wendy

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my three-sidebar layout by googling "blogger template three column." I found mine free at www.blogcrowds.com where they have many of the blogger templates in three column format. Just make sure that you get a "new blogger" template or you'll have problems.

Mine was easy to install, but if you find one and have a problem, email me and I can try to help. Good luck!

(By the way, I love having three columns. Somehow, it seems far less cluttered than my old two-column version.)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home