Monday, August 27, 2007

Most Alive Monday

"We come spinning out of nothingness,
scattering stars like dust" - Rumi

It was so humid that we barely had time to eat our popcorn before it went soft (seriously)...and that was inside our home with the a/c on. Outside the air was so moist, it felt like a steam room and there wasn't a breeze to be had.



My most alive moment this weekend:

  • I made my first pinwheel for Satch out of a branch and this pattern. We took it over to the air purifier and watched it spin wildly. Satch experimented with different heights and angles.






















What was your most alive choice last week?
I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive choice" in the comments section.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:26 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

I love that pinwheel! We are going to try making some today.

We went to a lake and played on the beach. Building castles and splashing in sandy puddles made us laugh. I posted a picture to your pool.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home