Monday, August 13, 2007

Most Alive Monday


" now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened" - e.e. cummings

Introducing....
Most Alive Mondays!


Inspired by Susan, and Élena....I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive choice" in the comments section.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure to include your link in the comment)

Our "most alive choices" this week:
  • Running outside during a brief downpour to catch ice cold raindrops on our tongues in the middle of a heatwave.
  • And last night I stayed awake to watch the meteor shower and saw one magnificent earth-grazer with a glowing coma before I collapsed into bed.
  • Oh, and I pushed past my insect revulsion to pick up this cicada casing for Satch. He was a bit nervous about touching it at first, then carried it gingerly into the house where he examined it at great length before crumbling it to dust.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:35 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

your cicada has such red legs compared to ours...intersting.

catching raindrops on my tongue--sounds wonderful!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

This is a fabulous idea! I look forward to it carrying me through the craziness of September and all the stress that is building.

I posted about a "most alive" moment here at Sandy Cove Trail.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thank you both for inspiring me!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU are most alive, my friend. I will be there with you as soon as I can reach you...
thank you for all that you are!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home