Thursday, August 02, 2007

Laugh at the Sky


"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky" - Buddha



There are concrete sculptures that the children like to play on....we thought all that grey could use a little sprucing up. Afterward, we hid a couple of bags of chalk and a bottle of bubbles for other kids to find. Each is labeled, "Please share...and put back in hiding spot. Love Wendy & Satch".
Yesterday, when we out to play, we were pleased to see the treasures in their spots AND all the lovely drawings made by other children.

Satchel's sense of humor is developing as rapidly as his vocabulary. Last night during dinner, Satchel leaned over in his high chair...farted and they yelled, "Walterrrr!" We laughed ourselves to tears.  (A reference to the book "Walter, The Farting Dog".


Have a good weekend, everyone!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:22 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! By the way, did you know that you can even buy this book in Latin at Amazon: "Walter Canis Inflatus." One of these days I am going to have to order it in Latin just for a laugh!

I hope you don't think I have dropped off the planet. I have been away (I'll be home at the end of the week). My pre-vacation days ended up being very hectic so I'll get to those questions when I get home if that's OK. Sorry!!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home