The Great Fruit Mystery and Other Tales
I'll be back Monday. In the meantime....a film and some linky links for you to enjoy! (PS- our most alive choice this week is to make Chincoteague a yearly summer tradition AND to coordinate it with the Perseids meteor shower).
- "Five Ways to Make Childhood Last", by Karen Maezen Miller
- "Taking Advantage", by S. Krause
- "Long Post, No Pictures", by Katurah Richmond
- A new study shows the power of food marketing aimed at our children...see the Today Show clip here!
- And my friend Rochelle, a registered dietitian in NYC, told me about a video called, "Hidden Dangers in Kids' Meals" and suggested I see it....which I will try to find the time to do real soon!