Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Great Fruit Mystery and Other Tales

We're leaving tomorrow to spend a few days at Chincoteague Island where we'll be building sandcastles, petting wild ponies, and searching for at least one letterbox. This will be Satchel's first trip to the sea and I can't wait to see the expression on his face when he realizes it's the biggest "ah-box" (sandbox) he's ever seen.

I'll be back Monday. In the meantime....a film and some linky links for you to enjoy! (PS- our most alive choice this week is to make Chincoteague a yearly summer tradition
AND to coordinate it with the Perseids meteor shower).




Love It:

Love It Not:

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:08 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

Have a great time at Chincoteague! I tagged you with the Reflective Blogger Award today. Thanks for writing a beautiful, inspiring blog.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teary, i love the five ways to make childhood last....excellent link.

just this morning my son asked me why I don't get down on my knees to play. I thought it was odd but it just hit me so hard, so tonight i will get on the floor to play cars with him.

tears....so sweet!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such good taste you and Satch have!
Many thanks for sharing the sound of your laughter.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home