Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Karmic Boomerang

"Love, Love, Love, that is the soul of genius" - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart


















A whimsically wrapped parcel arrived from the West coast....a gift from Pixie....all beautiful, magical. Satch liked the envelope so much he wore it as a hat. He looked like a gnome!

Inside was a copy of Keri Smith's, "Wreck this Journal"and Dagoba chocolate for me...


and Dan Zanes' cd Rocket Ship Beach & sticky stones for Satch. (Satch went WILD over the sticky stones and of course is a Zanes fan)

If that isn't magical enough...enclosed in my card was a feather from a Cooper's Hawk (Particularly touching because it's Satchel's middle name).

Satchel's card is a lovely illustration by the talented Linda Wingerter...you can find more of her work here and her notecards here. The card is so beautiful that I plan to frame it for Satchel's room.

And all this arrived on the heels of a care package of S'mores fixin's that we shipped out to these happy campers.

When I showed Robert the goodies that arrived I said, "HA...you see, it's like some sort of karmic boomerang". "Yep", he replied, "it always comes back".

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:25 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute picture of Satch! I bought myself Keri Smith's other book. It's alot of fun. Enjoy and I hope you share some of your experiments!:)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

hey wen..
I checked out the link to keri smith's book... looks like a ton of fun... let me know ok? I might just have to put that on my wish list!
give satch a kiss attack for me.
Very cool and personal gift from Pixie.. way to go!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home