Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Corners of My Home: Blooms

Off we went for a little walk and discovered that
the Echinacea is blooming in our neighbor's garden.
































We walked the trail toward the lake and picked two blooms for our home. "Pace in wawa", Satchel said when we arrived back at our door. "Yes, we'll place them in water", I replied.
Then I put them atop his book/toy cubby in the living room much to his delight! The blooms are so big, that Satch began making sheep noises.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:43 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger jenica said...

i love the way he speaks, place instead of put. how adorable.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

me too, jenica. i also love the way he teases me by imitating my inflections and hand gestures. his language is a combination of english and satchelese. yesterday he asked me for a "buhlak pa lala" and after a near meltdown by both parties, i finally figured out he was asking for the black spatula!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home