Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Whole New Level of Fatigue



Satchel's cold has gotten worse and he now has what I think is viral conjunctivitis! Satch is rarely ill...I think this the second or maybe third cold ever and it's kicking his adorable butt. He gave the crud to me (after catching it from his dada) so I can assure you, it's a nasty bug and I have a stellar immune system. He woke up in the middle of the night coughing, then crying and it took all my sleep-deprived-strength (going on 4 weeks without sleep) to rock and soothe and speak softly, and focus my bloodshot eyes on the fireflies outside until he finally went back to sleep. My poor boy...he hardly looks like himself. On a happier note, last night was the first time ever that he woke up only once so in spite of the midnight meltdown, I actually feel more rested than I have in two years.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home