Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mud-luscious


"the world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful" - ee cummings

Yesterday we splashed in a large mud puddle with a bunch of tots, then went to play (rinse off) in the fountains at the playground. (The one time I didn't have my camera with me - arrgh!) Satch was so exhausted from all the silliness that he fell asleep right after lunch while I threw his clothes and shoes in the washer. When he woke up from his nap he wanted to wear his bike helmet AND his wet suit...birthday gifts from his great aunt and great-great aunt & uncle respectively. He looked like he was training for the triathlon!

If there was an olympic event for the most joyous laugh, Satch would bring home the gold.

His other grandma arrives tomorrow for a post birthday visit/celebration. I'm signing off early.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 2:34 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Shana-Lynn said...

I love it! He is so cute Wendy in that helmet!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home