Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tending the Garden

"Your life is a garden. And you are the only gardener." - Karen Maezen Miller (Momma Zen)

The sweetest recipe: a wee boy, surf trunks, frog boots and a generous supply of water....












  • I'm grateful for the garden hose that my husband bought me so that I no longer have to make 10 trips with the watering can.
  • I'm grateful for the wand attachment that my mother bought me and it's continuous spray feature that saves my hands from cramping....and because now Satch can "help"!
The female cardinal has come to the feeder alone...I think this means her eggs have hatched.

Satch developed a stuffy nose...the sleep deprivation continues. I'm depleted.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:19 AM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look what you are presenting! Every day a cherry on top for me. I wish I could give you what you truly need: a whole night. Aha! I will say a service for you right now.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear,

You sound more rested than previously. We have so much to catch up on since I've been in the cave! Satch looks amazing. Each time I come back here, I can't believe how he is growing and how inspired I am by your motherins. I'm sending you rest-hoping Satch is just transitioning into another stage that restlessness is hallmarking. Your thoughts and recounting of days feed me. LOVE LOVE big big LOVE to you all, pixie

11:07 PM  
Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

I would love to have a link to this post in my Sunday Garden Stroll tomorrow. Kids watering the garden are one of my favorite things.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute photo. Isn't it nice when they are old enough to "help" in the garden? I am here from the "Garden Stroll." I'm glad to have discovered your blog and will be back to read more!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home