Friday, May 25, 2007

2 Rides Around the Sun: How We Will!


"I would like you to hold my hand
How we will run
We will
How we will crawl
We will!" - Rusted Root



It's a busy time right now preparing for the arrival of much loved family to share in the celebration of Satchel's second year. It's very exciting. We will be having a brunch to honor the time of his birth 12:50 pm.There is no particular theme... just a variety of his favorite things...Thomas the Train balloons, cupcakes with stars and moon sprinkles, and Groucho glasses for everyone! We will celebrate indeed...oh how we will! I will be back with a special post and a photo montage on his birthday, May 29th.

Until then, feast your eyes on my new-old tin mood board. A zillion years ago I purchased a cool piece of old ceiling tile that came from a hotel that was being torn down in Canada. The patina on it is gorgeous! Julie's talented husband was kind enough to frame it out for me so that I may use it as a magnetic mood board. At the moment there is a photo of a bubble blowing contest from 1940, held with one of my vintage button magnets. (Thank you, Jim, it's the coolest thing ever!)

Have a good weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 10:25 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome idea!

love your blog

vickie

1:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

thanks vickie...come visit again.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home