Friday, April 27, 2007

My Boys by Moonlight...


& adventures in letterboxing part II

Last evening we tried to locate the "lizard box" and "ball box" as I recognized by the clues that they were close by. We found them! One was actually located directly behind our home. Satchel enjoys an early evening stroll with his dada and is obsessed with finding the moon.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone...and as my beloved edward estlin cummings would say...may your days be "most sane and sunly" and your nights,"most mad and moonly"!!!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:13 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Shana-Lynn said...

Wendy, I can't post on your latest post, won't allow, but I found the bigger version of those waffles for my daughter and thought about you. And then coming to your blog today you had the post about the mini-version, I think my daughter would LOVE those, hope I can find them.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home