Friday, March 16, 2007

Under the Weather


Satch had some sort of virus, but was able to kick it's bum in just a day. I, on the other hand, must have contracted the mutated deluxe version of it. Robert stayed home today to take care of Satch so I could rest...or try to 'tween the coughing and sneezing and aching. My lymph nodes are swollen and I'm so hoarse that I could easily do an impersonation of Eartha Kitt or maybe Brenda Vacarro's scream.

And the new blogger won't allow me to embed videos, so please check out this new video of Satch here!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 7:58 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Shana-Lynn said...

Sorry you two have been sick. Get better soon. A lot of stuff is going around this year. Your video cracks me up! Soooo funny. Love it!!

I was wondering what type of camera you use?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks S-L!

I use a Nikon 5000 and it's and I have a love-hate relationship with this camera.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Shana-Lynn said...

Thanks!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

thanks also for being able to interpret my sleep deprived, inchoherent sentence.

(i have no idea where the "and it's" came from, lol)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Shana-Lynn said...

Too Funny!! You better get some rest now. ;-)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home