Sunday, December 17, 2006

Kisses

Satchel has been missing his dada very much. He's used to going to work with him three days a week. Robert started his new job in DC three weeks ago (coming back on weekends) while Satch and I remained here until the sale of the house.


Today Satchel crumbled when Dada had to leave. The kisses continued from the window. I choked back tears myself. Thank goodness this is the last week we will be apart. It's been hard on all of us.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 8:34 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger pinkcoyote said...

egad! when is your last day in syr? hang in there, kiddies. you are champions for making it this far..just a little longer now. xoxoxoxoxo

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww; wonderful photo though

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy that is a wonderful picture...it's really adorable. We miss Satchel(and Rob ), but I'm so happy that you guys are back living together again. To me family is the most improtant thing in the world. It's so devastating to be apart. ( I went to Florida for a weekend and thought about my kids every second I was there.) Good luck with the new house and new city. Can't wait to see pics!

Jami

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home