Sunday, November 26, 2006

Multiple Choice

My husband recoils in disgust when he sees a crumb or trace of butter/cream cheese in the jelly jar. Please help us settle an on-going debate:

Which is more gross?


A - Accidentally getting a trace of cream cheese or butter (from the knife) in the jelly jar while making toast. (my husband actually buys me my own jar of jelly to avoid it)

B - Licking off the caps of condiments (ketchup, mustard etc) when you're done using them?
(my husband thinks this nothing of doing this )

C - Spitting in the pan to see if it's hot enough to cook on? (I will not let my husband cook for my friends or family )

D - Both B & C

E - All of the above


Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:42 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger pinkcoyote said...

D! DDDDDD, I say!!!! Robert's saliva, sorry to say has a lot more bacteria in it than your dab of butter or cream cheese. EWWW! When I come to visit, I will bring my own cookware and condiments! HAHAHAHAHA! xoxoxoxo thank you for sharing the intimate details today, they are great for a laugh!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

HA! I think so too!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

eeeewwwww WENDY!! My pick would be c.. I know it doesn't actually affect your food because it all boils away.. but still that's just wrong!!!

here's one I share only with my bestest friends..
When Jim is sick he used to ( I've since put an end to it b/c it's so vile)
blow his nose on his dirty socks that he would leave next to the couch he was laying on... ewwwwww...

2:32 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

dear god that's aweful!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

or awful even! (lol)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home