Sunday, September 10, 2006

Be Free
















Well, if you want to sing out, sing out
And if you want to be free, be free
cause theres a million things to be
You know that there are

And if you want to live high, live high
And if you want to live low, live low
cause theres a million ways to go
You know that there are

You can do what you want
The opportunity's on
And if you can find a new way
You can do it today
You can make it all true
And you can make it undo
You see
Its easy
You only need to know

Well if you want to say yes, say yes
And if you want to say no, say no
cause theres a million ways to go
You know that there are

And if you want to be me, be me
And if you want to be you, be you
cause theres a million things to do
You know that there are

Well, if you want to sing out, sing out
And if you want to be free, be free
cause theres a million things to be





You know that there are
You know that there are
You know that there are
You know that there are
You know that there are

-Cat Stevens
Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:40 AM

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the song. I love it.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy,
What do you mean by "first" and "second image url?"
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=28471082&postID=115587794606409381
I tried to follow your directions but it didn't work. I am thinking that I miss understood the URL part.
Thank you again for all of your help.
Margaret

11:58 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi Margaret. What I mean is: When you upload your banner (as you would a photo to a post), you will need to click "edit html. You will then see TWO image url's beginning with http:

The first url is the original size (the one you want), the second is a smaller version that blogger resized. Copy and paste the first URL into the area I told you.

Hope that works for you. Feel free to email me with questions wendy at wendy cook dot com.

7:23 AM  
Blogger pinkcoyote said...

i love this song. of course you would put it up today! i swear satchel and miles are brothers on another plane....
beautiful.

request: i want to see a picture of YOU!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy,
So you know, you inspired me to tell my own story about this day five years ago. Its on my blog.
Thank you and peace,
Margaret

11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy,
I did it! Yippee!!!
Thanks a billion,
Margaret

2:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy,
Your post was very sweet. I want to spend some time looking at your artwork later. Is motherhood your art form now or do you find time for other art forms?
Peace,
Margaret

11:18 PM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

What a beautiful post, Wendy! Thank you for sharing those photos of your gorgeous Satch.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Well, Margaret, motherhood requires most of my attention, so I've been focusing on photography for a spell. When he gets older, I plan to get back to more of my art...perhaps a mother and son project.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Sweet.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home