Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boobiphobic

I was led to this article via the lovely Petunia and my heart simply broke. So in response, I started a this flickr pool. Please feel free to post your own gorgeous breastfeeding photos!
"Because whatever the consequences,
people, standing side by side, have expressed who they
really are, and that ultimately they believe in the
love of the world and each other enough to be
that—which is the foundation of activism.” ~ Alice Walker


Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 7:00 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the flickr pool? It says I don't have permission to view the page?

5:20 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I had to make the pool private do to some odd characters and activity regarding the pool which was reported to me by another member. One of the "characters" has been banned from flickr altogether. To join the pool, simply send me a flicker mail so that I can reply with an invitation. That should take care of the problem and I apologize for the inconvenience.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home