Saturday, July 15, 2006

Napping, Gliding, Dancing, Fixing

Satch fell asleep in the stroller on the way home from our jaunt.....














So I took the opportunity to put my feet up and relax on the glider until he woke up.



















Earlier in the day, a family stopped their SUV in front of our house and got out and started dancing next to their car. Satch and I clapped our hands and cheered........"Hooray, Hooray for the spontaneous interpretive dance"!

This week, Robert and I will begin the kitchen renovation in our historic house (Fuller House) ...anyone want to come over and help? I can barter art, photography or a yummy meal....

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 11:00 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

lovely photos, I need that kinda relaxing.

10:40 PM  
Blogger mandaroo63 said...

Love the angle of that photo, and love photos of kids sleeping. Only with kids would we spontaneously dance in public! One of my favorite spots is the front swing.....Mandy

10:50 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Great photos...

We had an old house, too, that we restored ourselves. It broke our hearts to leave it. I wish we could join you! You never know what you're going to discover in an historic home!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

Lovely photos! Good luck on your renovation!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo of you captures so much! And I LOVE what that family did - it says so much.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Are you in Syracuse? My folks are in Elmira... might be up there within hand-lending distance sometime this summer...

12:17 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Yes we are, Shelley. Do give a ring when you're in town. Would love some hand-lending and a visit.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home