Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More Kindred Spirits


"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" - Nietzsche

More kindred spirits! This is Jeff's film...Keri's Husband. Jeff led me to Strunz & Farah! He recommended listening to them by candle light. Brilliant!!!

Robert and I took Satchel to the park last Sunday and we discovered a drumming circle. We followed the music until we reached the circle and Satch began his dance. I'm so proud of my boy! I want my baby surrounded by a tribe of cool "grown-ups"...fearless and playful!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:53 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronica TM said...

I have seen this little movie and I think it is great! I love Satch's dance. I remember when I was pregnant we went to a park and there was a band and lots of little children dancing, I started crying, I couldn't help it, they were dancing with such joy and freedom!
Thanks for the link to Struntz & Farah, I really like them.
Have a wonderful day.

11:42 AM  
Blogger pinkcoyote said...

i wish we lived in closer proximity! what a shame that satch and miles don't get to drum and dance together.
miles has been drumming since very early-mama and her tribe drum circle regularly. we need you both to show us more dancing. these primitive forms of expression are so lovely to share.
we are with you in spirit on the other side of the country...

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home