Sunday, July 16, 2006

MILK

And now a word or two on breast milk bags. Originally I used Medela CSF bags, but I saw that the Gerber bags were $4.00 cheaper so I gave them a go. Twice I've purchased faulty product. The first time, the seams in the bag weren't sealed completely and the breast milk leaked from the bottom as I pumped. I called Gerber and they were quite apologetic. They sent me coupons for a new box. A few months later I came upon another bad batch of bags. These bags burst in the freezer. It should be noted that I am not producing mass quantities of milk since Satch has started solids so the bags weren't even close to full. I called Gerber and asked for a refund. I'm switching back to Medela. They may be more expensive, but I've never had a problem with them.

"It is only in the act of nursing that a woman realizes her motherhood in visible and tangible fashion; it is a joy of every moment." - Honoré De Balzac (1799–1850), French novelist

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home