Saturday, July 22, 2006

Goldmine


I just found out about this site via the lovely marytree. A virtual goldmine for nostalgic types like me.

Kiddie Records Weekly
celebrates the golden age of children's recordings from the 1940's - 1950's and has transferred the original 78's, including cover art, to MP3s for easy download.

*Due to the era in which these were made, there are some recordings that are not politically correct, but you don't have to download those.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 8:04 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the link to the kiddie records. I should have put the disclaimer on my site. I was suprised they picked those 2 albums for the main page. I love love love the tissue box video.

10:31 AM  
Blogger chumly said...

Thanks that was fun.

5:19 PM  
Blogger chumly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home