Thursday, July 13, 2006

Every Day New

One of Satchel's new favorite activities is taking all the books within reach off the shelves. Of course he has his own books, but Mama has so many...and with thin pages too! When he finds the Isabella Rossellini autobiography, he kisses her face on the cover.
Amidst the rubble:
Later...I was just about ready to start making lunch when Satch grabbed my finger and walked me to his high chair to let me know he was hungry. The way he communicates sometimes is astounding!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 1:22 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

Both my children, especially the first, did this. The first (now six) became such a voracious reader that I think even his toddler self knew that what he wanted was books books and more books.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home