Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Skinny On Solids


"One, two, three, four
Can I have a little more?
five, six, seven eight nine ten - I love you." - Beatles






It's not always easy getting Satchel to eat solids. I consider it a small victory if he eats a few spoonfuls. It is a thrill when he actually wants more! We found the Sassy Warming Dish to be a real life saver. It's versatile and comes in funky color combos.

Here's the scoop on organic baby food:
My husband also bought a jar of organic winter squash baby food
from Wegmans called,"Organic Baby", but I've yet to find any info about this company. The recent discovery of the Tender Harvest line reminded me of a conversation I had 6 years ago with the lovely, Dr. Jane Goodall. We were talking about organic foods etc. and she said that if enough people are willing to pay a little extra for organic food, eventually the commercial food market will hear what we are saying and go organic...and eventually the prices will go down. She was right!!!

*I've admired Dr. Goodall since I was a child. Meeting her was a thrill. She inspires me and fills my heart with hope, but that's a story for different blog...

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 1:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home