Monday, October 17, 2005

A New Nest


I just heard about this free blogging site and thought I would give it a try since I maxed out my free space with earthlink. Satchel is now 4 1/2 months old. He's bright, charming, has an amazing sense of humor and truly adorable. He loves music...his favorite songs are:
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Manamana
- Yellow Submarine
- Love Me Do
I'm sure there will be more...

yesterday was my birthday. i'm 42 years old and i can hardly believe it. i have no idea what 42 should feel like, but i can tell you that it feels pretty good. my first birthday as a mother... i played one of my favorite songs, "birthday" by the sugarcubes (aka bjork, whom i adore) from the "Life's Too Good" album.... and danced with my baby. life's too good indeed!

"She's painting huge books
And glues them together
They saw a big raven
It glided down the sky
She touched it
Ohh...

Today is a birthday
They're smoking cigars
He's got a chain of flowers....."

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 3:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home