Sunday, January 02, 2005

I Feel Him Moving

January 2, 2005

On December 21st, I felt Satchel move. I wasn't sure what it was at first. I only knew that something was tickling me. I can't describe the emotions I felt when I realized that the tickling was actually my son moving. I waited until now to write about it because I wanted to describe what it feels like. I can't! It's indescribable. I can only say that it tickles.

He is very active in the morning and then again at around 8pm.

Friday morning I experienced what I think was a Braxton Hicks Contraction, though I'm not sure. All of a sudden the muscles in my abdomen began moving by themselves. My abdomen slowly became very tight and hard and then slowly relaxed again. It didn't hurt at all, but it was a really weird sensation.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 4:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home