Friday, November 19, 2004

Dizzy with Joy: It's a Boy!

November 19, 2004

Yesterday I was over at our new house raking leaves (we are moving in on Saturday). It started to rain and I went inside to get warm. I walked into the front bedroom, put my hands on my belly and said aloud, "This will be your room". I then walked over to the window seat in the dining room and began counting the days since we had our CVS and took a guess that they would be calling sometime in the next three days.

Well they called last night and it's good news! They said that they examined the chromosomes from the biopsy last week and our baby is normal!!!

They also told me that I'm carrying a baby boy!!! To say that we are elated is an understatement. Robert swore he knew it was a boy all along, as did his sister and several of my friends. And I don't know how to explain it, but deep in my heart I've always felt like I would be a boy's mommy. I even thought of a name many years ago in the event that i would one day have a child.

All I can say is....if this little boy is half as adorable as his father, I'm a goner. I'll be doing so much swooning that I won't be able to walk a straight line.

To my friends that have sons....PLEASE put us on your hand-me-down list!!!

Dizzy with joy,
wendy

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 4:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home