Thursday, September 02, 2004

One of Three Follicles





September 2, 2004

 (Yesterday and the day before...more of the same, blood tests and sonos and waiting and 3 shots in the belly). Today's visit to the doctor (blood and sono) was key and I was told that I'm ready to go. I'm to stop the Follistim and Antagon shots and give myself an Intramuscular shot (butt) of HCG at midnight. This is the final kick in the pants, so to speak. Saturday will be my surgery to remove the eggs. The implant will be on Tuesday or Wednesday. I came home and cried my eyes out. I cried because I was happy that we are almost "there". I cried because I was relieved that I didn't have to inject my belly anymore even though I really don't think it's that bad. I cried because I am nervous about the unknown. I cried with admiration of my own strength and courage. I am swollen and bruised. Metaphorically, I feel like an over ripe, over handled piece of fruit. One of my favorite authors (SARK) would probably say that at this moment I'm just "Living Juicy"!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 3:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home