Friday, May 31, 2024

Ode to May

Wherein we were graced with beautiful skies; and a hail storm; our peonies bloomed; we tried a new recipe; the cub turned 19; I rescued a female box turtle from a busy road; we had a visit from an Eight-spotted Forester; we were able to see a smidge of aurora beneath a cloud; I had my annual Reclast Infusion; I went to see Wicked Little Letters which was hilarious; my son took me to lunch for Mother's Day and bought me delicious cookies; we found my favorite petunias; the hummingbirds arrived; and so did Food Truck Friday in our neighborhood; our moonflower bloomed and we hope for the return of the hawk moths.

Charlee
Cinder Panther

Cinder Panther


Sunrise
Mother's Day Cookies
Cheesy Beans & Greens
10:30 PM - sliver of aurora beneath the cloud

8 Spotted Forester







Rain

Full Moon Rising


Hail stones

Bolt
Reclast # 3

Silverberry & Black Magic

Night Sky
Moonflower

19
Birthday Dinner

Food Truck Friday - 3 Fires Oven










Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 2:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home